When selecting the cover you need, you can choose between 4 different types of bikes, each with the equivalent electric version. To identify which type of bike you have purchased, you can first look to see if it is mentioned on your purchase invoice.
If this is not the case, here are a few tips:
- Electric bike: It has a rechargeable battery and its electric assistance, which is only activated when you pedal, allows you to go up to 25km/h.
- City bike: This is the classic bike, the most widespread in cities. It has large wheels and rather thin tyres. It is comfortable and practical for carrying many things on the luggage rack, in bags, etc. It is also very useful for carrying a lot of things. If you have a VTC or a trekking bike, you can select "city bike".
- Racing bike: It often has very large wheels and very thin tyres. It has many gears and chainrings, and a fairly thin saddle. Its weight is generally very light. If you have a Gravel bike, you can select "racing bike".
- MTB (mountain bike): It usually has a fork at the front and can have front and/or rear suspension. It is very solid, sturdy and has thick wheels. If you have a BMX you can also select MTB.
- Cargo bike: It is specifically designed to carry larger loads than on a conventional bike. For this purpose it has non-removable equipment that allows you to transport children or heavy goods, for example.
Still can't identify the type of your bike? Do not hesitate to contact your dealer for help.